You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I need to move PCB in same folder as Schematic.
2062 3
LISA_DALTON 6 years ago
Hello, As the Schematic is complete, and the PCB will be completed very soon, I would hate t make an error now in transferring my files incorrectly and lose something. The Schematic is in FOLDER; AC INPUT PS, and the PCB is the other folder labeled; AC INPUT PS 1, or vice versa. I just need to combine them into the same folder. They have been made public, if you want to handle this one quickly for now. (I will learn to do it in the future), Or you may tell me how to handle this issue. The new software looks good by the way, the CUT portion of the Cut and Paste is not blatantly obvious as in the original version however. Thank You, -Lisa D
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
You can do this 3 ways. 1\. Create a new project for the final versions\. Do `Save As...` for the schematic and for the PCB into the new project. 1. Do `Clone` on the schematic in one project into the other project containing the PCB. 2. Do `Clone` on the PCB in one project into the other project containing the Schematic. I think `Save As...` will work instead of `Clone` in 2 and 3. One point to be careful of is that if the schematic and pcb come from different folders, how can you be sure, when you put the two together in a project, that the PCB is correct to the schematic? You will have to do some very careful checking using the design manager. I suspect that cross-probing between them in the new project may not work. It might be a good idea to put the two files together in a project and then clone that project and use that cloned project to do the checking on. That way you have a backed up copy in case something happens during the checking such as if you try doing update PCB (which should have no effect of the PCB is correct to the schematic but which might fix cross-probing or could just break something!).
andyfierman 6 years ago
Markdown has broken my numbered list. The list has come out as 1, 1, 2 but should have been 1, 2, 3. :)
LISA_DALTON 6 years ago
Hello Andy, I've got it all straightened out, with only one folder for the project, and 1 schem with 1 PCB.  I think I have found a bug in the software, and will put that in the appropriate forum. Thanks for the instructions. -Lisa D
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice