You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I used a part from the EELIB and a part from LCSC was put in my pcb order
388 2
mchahn 2 years ago
I use symbols from the EELIB all the time.  I picked an LED symbol and put it in my design.  After placiing my order with JLPCB I was surprised to find a charge for manual assembly.  The cad program had inserted an LCSC part into my design without telling me.  I was going to assemble the led myself with a special mount. I have used the EELIB on many designs and it has always just given me a symbol.  And if it is going to order a part from LCSC it should tell me.
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
For some versions now, EElib parts have had LCSC part numbers assigned to them. If you place them on a board which you submit for JLCPCB assembly without first setting the **Add into BOM** and  **Include in PCB** attributes in the Schematic symbols then checking, uploading and then rechecking the BOM **as generated from the schematic** then whatever is on the PCB will be ordered and fitted.
mchahn 2 years ago
Most parts don't, like resistors, capaacitors, etc, so getting a part is a surprise.  And why would someone order a part without seeing a picture, price, or qty available?  I think that an LCSC part shouldn't be added without viewing the LCSC info, like a part page on LCSC or at least in the library with the info at the bottom of a page.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice