You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I can't find all my arrows!
1567 8
vivi 8 years ago
Last night,I finished my circuit diagram.But it's morning when i check it,I can't find all my arrows!I don't know what happend.I saved them,just one night they gone......it's important to me......I want to know what's the matter with my computer and how to fix it.Thanks everyone! [Forgive me English is poor.....actually,I'm a chinese but I see all the postes in English,so...I belive you can understand me~~thank you so much again!:)] ORZ
Comments
support 8 years ago
It seems you don't save the file. we have sent an email to you how to recover them. If you do save, we are sure we can find it, because easyeda now has revision control, we backup every ctrl+s operation.
andyfierman 8 years ago
Vivi, Do mean that you have drawn some lines and added arrow heads to them but when you save and close the file and then open it again, the lines are still there but the arrow heads have gone?
vivi 8 years ago
Yes!!!The line still there but the arrows are disappear......and I really saved them!Do you know what's wrong with my it?thank you so much!!!@andyfierman
andyfierman 8 years ago
Vivi, You have found a bug. This is what happens: 1) Draw a `Line` with an `Arrow head` added (both from the Drawing Tools palette): ![enter image description here][1] 2) Then move the line or the arrow head and then move it back again so it is in the original position. 3) Then save the schematic, then reopen it and the arrow head is gone! ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20160123/56a365102917d.png [2]: /editor/20160123/56a365cf94a48.png
vivi 8 years ago
@support OK,let me see.Actually,I am sure I saved them.So I guess,maybe It's a bug or other problem......I'll try again by your way later.Thank you so much!!!
vivi 8 years ago
So,is it a bug that I cna't fix it?Can you tell me the other way to add the arrows on the line?Thank you so much!@andyfierman
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, I am sure this is bug, it is fixed, will upload soon. You would better not use arrow now.
vivi 8 years ago
OK!It's great.I'll try again tomorrow.Thanks a lot!!!@dillon
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice