You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I know nothing about making Schematics.
815 5
Game64 6 years ago
So I just started using this, and I would like to make a small usb stick that I can put a processor in. The problem is, I have no idea what I am doing! I don't feel like the tutorials online are helping much, and I can't figure it out myself. What can I do to know what to do?
Comments
LISA_DALTON 6 years ago
You are kind of asking for some one to do your project for you. My suggestion, follow the first tutorial, then while it's fresh in your mind, try to re-create what you just saw. Everyone here had to learn by doing. You will have to as well. When you have a SPECIFIC question, you can ask it. There is no magic here, it's tutorials, then trial and error to learn. If you do not want to do that, you will have to pay someone to do it for you. -Lisa (And don't put "So" before every thing you explain. So, it's so annoying, a so, pet peeve of mine.)
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Game64, Welcome to EasyEDA. From your post it seems that you also need to learn about electronics if you want to embark on any sort of electronic design project. The information in the following link will not teach you electronics but it will help you formulate your ideas and how to realise them using EasyEDA:
andyfierman 6 years ago
https://easyeda.com/andyfierman/Welcome_to_EasyEDA-31e1288f882e49e582699b8eb7fe9b1f
LISA_DALTON 6 years ago
You are kind of asking for some one to do your project for you. My suggestion, follow the first tutorial, then while it's fresh in your mind, try to do what you just saw. Everyone here had to learn by doing. You will have to as well. When you have a SPECIFIC question, you can ask it. There is no magic here, it's tutorials, then trial and error, to learn. If you do not want to do that, you will have to pay someone to do it for you.
LISA_DALTON 6 years ago
@Game64 Andy is correct, as this is your first attempt at making a schematic on a computer, then if you do not know electronics as well, you are probably biting off more than you can chew. There is still the board making process after this as well. If you DO know at least the basics about electronics, and want to continue, I would advise that you definitely first complete a schematic. Then when you go to the board layout, you could save a lot of time using the the auto-route feature. Whether you use auto-route or not, a correct schematic is still vital to getting your project right. Good luck.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice