You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I need help making a "circuit board"
2984 7
yacob454 6 years ago
Hey everyone hows it going? So I am working on a Peltier device for heating and cooling and the module required to run it requires specific input signals to activate/deactivate it. Here's the deal. This module runs on a 12 VDC current. It has two (2) signal wires. One of which is a Positive and the other is a Negative. Both positive and negative require a resting 2.5 VDC. The module has four programs that it runs. To activate them it raises/lowers voltage by 1.0 VDC on a single signal wire at a time. For example. 2.5v resting on the positive signal wire then raise voltage to 3.5v that signals an activation until voltage is returned back to 2.5v. And if voltage is lowered to 1.5v that signals a different activation until voltage is returned back to resting 2.5v. Same go for the negative signal wire for the other two options. If I made any sense at all to anyone I could really use some help. This is way out of my league.
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Hi yacob454, Welcome to EasyEDA. So far you have given a verbal description of an unidentified, unspecified module that you have. If you would like people to help you design whatever your project is, you need to give a detailed Design Specification that describes exactly what you want the end circuit to do (not how it does it). You need to post at least a part number for the module and preferably - to save everyone else's time and effort - a link to a datasheet for it. The datasheet needs to include electrical and mechanical (i.e. package) dimensions and fully dimensioned pin out details. If possible add a link to some applications notes. For essential reading on how to use EasyEDA successfully please see: https://easyeda.com/andyfierman/Welcome_to_EasyEDA-31e1288f882e49e582699b8eb7fe9b1f
yacob454 6 years ago
Sure I can do that. It is a Ford module part number #BU5Z-14C724-A. I do not have the pin out at the moment. Below is a copied section on its description and a photo. "My part is floating around in the holiday postal black hole until it gets to me. I found this info while I'm waiting. ____________ Heated Seats Vehicles equipped with front heated seats are equipped with a single-heated seat module to control both front heated seats. The heated seat module is located on the passenger seat track. The electronic automatic temperature control (EATC) module includes both driver and passenger heated seat control buttons and indicators. The heated seat system will function independently of the vehicle's climate control system. A momentary ground signal is transmitted to the heated seat module when a heated seat switch button on the EATC module is depressed and ignition switched voltage is supplied. Upon receiving each control signal to an input circuit, the heated seat module will decrease one setting (the sequence is HI, LOW, OFF, HI, etc.). When a heated seat is set to HI, both LED indicators above that heated seat's control button will illuminate. When a heated seat is set to LOW, only one LED indicator above that switch will illuminate. When activated, the heated seat module supplies power to the selected seat's heater circuit. Each seat's cushion heater mat and backrest heater mat is connector in a series circuit to the heated seat module and powered by the output circuit for that seat and ground. The heated seat module monitors inputs from a temperature sensor, located in each seat's cushion heater mat and maintains seat temperature by regulating current flow to the heater circuits. The heated seat module will remain ON until the heated seat switch button is depressed to cycle the heated seat module OFF or a 15-minute time-out period occurs. If ignition power is switched OFF, the heated seat module will enter an OFF state. Climate Controlled Seat System NOTE: When installing a new dual climate control seat module (DCSM), it is necessary to carry out programmable module installation (PMI). For additional information, refer to Section 418-01. Both the driver and front passenger climate controlled seats are independently controlled electronically by the DCSM mounted to the bottom of the passenger seat cushion. The climate controlled seat system only operates with the engine running, however, if using a diagnostic tool to command the DCSM, diagnostic testing can be carried out with the ignition switch key ON engine OFF (KOEO). The system receives power from battery junction box (BJB) fuse 12 (30A) feeding battery voltage on circuit SBB12 (GN/RD) into DCSM C3305a pin F. The system also receives power from BJB fuse 11 (30A) feeding battery voltage on circuit SBB11 (BU/RD) into DCSM C3305a pin E. If only one of the BJB fuses 11 or 12 open, both seats will remain operational because the power feed circuits are internally connected in the DCSM. Both climate controlled seats operate independently. If a fault occurs setting a DTC specific to either climate controlled seat, only the affected seat will be disabled by the module and the other will remain operational. The 4 switches (identified with seat icons) on the dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control (EATC) module activate each seat system setting and illuminate LEDs above each switch to indicate the operating mode, 3 LEDs for HIGH, 2 LEDs for MED or 1 LED for LOW. The push-buttons with the blue seat icon operate the seat cooling mode and the push-buttons with the red seat icon operate the seat heating mode. The climate controlled seat system is not equipped with auto-mode. Each driver and front passenger seat cushion is equipped with a thermo-electric device (TED) assembly that includes a seat blower (fan motor, serviced as an assembly with the TED). Similarly, each driver and front passenger seat backrest is also equipped with its own TED assembly with blower. Cabin air is drawn through the blower and distributed to each of the TED modules located in the seat cushion and backrest. The TEDs then heat or cool the air. The air is then directed into the foam pad and manifold where it is distributed along the surface of the cushion and backrest of the seat. Once the system is activated, the DCSM uses a set of flexible algorithms to control the heating/cooling modes and the blower speed dependant on the EATC seat switch settings. The TED uses a ''Peltier'' circuit of P-type and N-type semiconductors connected in series using copper electrical conductors. The semiconductors are sandwiched between 2 copper heat exchangers. When current is applied to the TED, one side releases energy as heat, while the opposite side absorbs energy and gets cold. By reversing the current flow, the hot and cold sides reverse. NOTE: Avoid applying power directly to a TED for testing its operation. Doing so may cause damage to the TED or shorten its usable life. The temperature differences between the individual heated and cooled settings is minimal. For example, it is difficult to distinguish between LOW COOL and MEDIUM COOL settings. Measuring seat temperature at different settings is possible by monitoring the DCSM PIDs using the diagnostic tool. The EATC module communicates climate controlled seat commands to the DCSM using the medium speed controller area network (MS-CAN) communication bus. The MS-CAN bus is connected to the data link connector (DLC) for diagnostic use. No direct connection exists between the DCSM and EATC for the climate controlled seat switches. The climate controlled seats can be commanded using the diagnostic tool to verify both module communication on the MS-CAN bus and operation of the DCSM. This method may be useful for isolating a control switch concern. It should also be noted that because CAN bus communication is more robust and reliable than other methods, it may be possible to have limited module communication with one of the CAN bus circuits disconnected or shorted to ground. Refer to Section 418-00 for additional information concerning CAN bus communication.![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20180117/5a5f3e9edb2b4.PNG
yacob454 6 years ago
enter image description here
yacob454 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20180117/5a5f3f66a73fb.PNG
yacob454 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20180117/5a5f3fbb0388f.JPG
yacob454 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20180117/5a5f408ec940e.PNG
yacob454 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20180117/5a5f40b0bd6e7.PNG
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice