You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I ordered printed circuit boards, but got completely different
806 2
vladv75 6 years ago
I ordered printed circuit boards Order Number = 6mg9rJDVd, but got completely different. I wrote to technical support about this and I was sent two gerber files for verification: one is my project, the second is the fees that I received. I wrote: Yes - these are different boards and a second gerber file which I got is not mine and not correct!!! Tech support said: Sorry to correct. And so they wrote five times in a row to all my questions. And now it suddenly turned out that they (tech support) checked something there and everything is correct???!!! And there are no problems. I have all the correspondence, where everything is clear. Where should I go and where to find the truth???
Comments
vladv75 6 years ago
The tech support wrote that they will send the printed circuit boards again. I hope that they will send my PCBs, not others. I will wait...
pcb_Service 6 years ago
Hi, we felt very sorry for this. We already fabricate PCBs of the order6mg9rJDVd free for you with 24 hours quick turnaround and we will deliver boards to you with DHL shipping, which makes sure you could receive items in about 4 days. We send a cash coupon of $50 to your account as a gift. We hope to help you solve every problem you meet in ordering PCB. Very sorry and thanks for your understanding.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice