You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
If your 3D view is black screen please close the editor and remove the cache and try again
2258 12
UserSupport 5 years ago
If your 3D view is black screen please close the editor and remove your browser cache and try again.    or CTRL+F5 serveral time to refresh the editor. we updated the new 3D program, that needs you remove the cache. if not working, please press F12 to open the dev tool when you open the editor, and switch to "Network", and enable "Disable cache", and then reload the page(do not close the dev tool when you reload ).  Try reload 3 time.  Then try to 3D view again. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gEdReO01r9alO7DXw5VsgbOSZYAZaDwWGpfpkuFB.png)
Comments
Super169 5 years ago
It doesn't work, even I have uninstall it, still blank screen. When I right click on the blank screen, it shows the IE popup (my default browser is Chrome), and when I click EasyEDA->EasyEDA.com, it will open the url with Chrome. However, if I try to open EasyEDA.com in IE, it told me that "Your current browser doesn't support EasyEDA editor.  Please use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox, or try EasyEDA Client" I guess this is not the issue of cache, it seems that the client has use a wrong browser object (maybe IE object), since when I right click on it, and choose the Developer Tools, it's obviously the IE developer tools, and according to the message from EasyEDA.com, IE is not supported. May I know how is it possible to change the browser object inside EasyEDA client to Chrome or Firefox? Thanks a lot.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@Super169 I have update the method, please try again.
Super169 5 years ago
Reloaded over 10 times, still the same..... According to your screen capture, it seems that you can already load the page before reload, it's different from the blank screen case. ![20181016-001.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nAmuW7Gg9yFO5icTgwPURBaT7Zh23IuLOXDb8qtt.png)
Super169 5 years ago
This is the message when I try the web version with IE, is it related to this issue? ![20181016-002.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ZCm8uQcMtC0LJR4bZpWW0YGG2oVhCdyo1eFtpzlc.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
@Super169 we don't support IE and Edge browser.
Super169 5 years ago
But IE is pre-installed in Windows 10, and I have changed the default browser to Chrome.  I can open EasyEDA editor's web version with Chrome. I guess the client application still trying to load IE as the browser object for EasyEDA, but I don't know how to change it. As the network is not stable in our office, I'd prefer using client application if possible, and I have already running the local router, it works fine. Thanks a lot.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@Super169 EasyEDA clinet is based on the Eletron, which is under the Chromiun project, doesn't related with IE. please contact me via [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com), I will try to remote to help.
Super169 5 years ago
@UserSupport Sorry, you cannot remote my machine as it's behind proxy. I have tested the EasyEDA client in other workstation direct connecting to internet, it works fine. So, if this is not the issue of IE, it may be the problem of proxy.  But if the client program is intents to run on workstation without internet connection, it shouldn't have proxy issue. Anyway, I find that the performance in web version is good enough, there has no significant benefit using the client program except that I can work with it even your sever is down.
Super169 5 years ago
Just try to check the network traffic with Fiddler, it seems to be a proxy issue. When EasyEDA start, it will try connect easyeda.com:443, but it seems that it cannot use browser's proxy setting, and it will not prompt for proxy sign-in. The "HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authorization Required" was returned with the following information, but it has not been displayed in the EasyEDA client's browser object. > \\Proxy Authorization Required\\ > \\Proxy Authorization Required\\ > \\ > Description: Authorization is required for access to this proxy\\ > \ > \ > \ Is there any way to config the proxy setting in EasyEDA?
In-Tech 5 years ago
Ainda não possui visualização 3D dos componentes?
UserSupport 5 years ago
@In-Tech That is developing now.
In-Tech 5 years ago
@UserSupport  A plataforma está muito boa de trabalhar e pelo visto irá ficar melhor ainda, parabéns!!!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice