You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Image import without smoothing?
802 4
karibu1404 2.0 5 years ago
im currently trying to import a qr code onto my pcb but the image import rounds off the pixels of the qr code so much that it cant be read, none of the sliders seem to change this, converting the jpg to svg didnt help, how can i achieve a "clean" image?
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Can you import it as an oversized image then reduce it using the scaling boxes at the bottom of the image import tool? Generate it as and then import as a DXF?
Heph333 5 years ago
The image import feature in EasyEDA is just about useless. Best suggestion I have is to use inkscape to trace a bitmap and then save as a DXF. I have tons of bitmap pcb layouts that I would love to import into EasyEDA so I can use them as a template for placing pads and traces, yet their import feature smooths them to the point of being useless.
egaistek 5 years ago
+1 for removing smoothing. We demand pixel art back! I used to do HUGE png images in black&white. By huge I mean 11000x11000 pixels for 1cmx1cm board area. It helps a little bit when EasyEDA downscale them.
karibu1404 2.0 5 years ago
ok, so everyone who finds this from a google search or somewhere else, currently it is not possile to import images without smothing because they cant be made without this smoothing in reality, the printer has a round head and thus cant print the hard edges, so as of now it isnt possible, please note this is my guess and not yet confirmed
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice