You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Import changes : Package Error
1359 2
martin 9 years ago
It's hard to give exact rep steps for this one, but the problem happens in a schematic/board I have been working on (originally imported from Eagle). I have a couple of screw type 5mm x 2 terminals in the schematic (SCREWTERMINAL-5MM-2) that seem to be causing a problem, though I can't see where the issue is in the schematic. When importing changes, I get: Package Error! Pre: PROBE RELAY PROBE and RELAY being the labels for the screw terminals. Help!
Comments
example 9 years ago
Can you either make a public version of the project or a simplified public version that shows the problem? Or maybe upload a couple of screenshots onto imgur.com or photobucket to show the problem? One thought: in a schematic, netlabels (and volprobes in simulation schematics) with a space in them can cause some problems which are not always obvious. It might be worth checking that all the pin names and netlabels in your schematic and/or PCB are valid. Andy
martin 9 years ago
Hey Andy, as I created a simplified example, the problem disappeared from the new version. It was not a question of spaces in names, that's for sure. It might have been something to do with the fact that this was an Eagle import, and running a DRC turned up a number of net errors, so I am not confident that schematic was any good (I'll return to it to further debug later). Meantime, I'll recreate it from scratch in EasyEDA to see what I get. Thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice