You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Import custom PCB layout from Fusion 360
3625 5
Pippos 6 years ago
Im trying for almost 6 hours now to import a DXF file from Fusion 360 to set it as my PCB layout and all curves are becoming straight lines or hexagons. Isn't this feature working properly? I have checked the test.dxf file and it imports OK but I assume this must be based of the software that export it and version of the DXF. I have tried to import it to AutoCAD 2016 and export it again but only the R12/LT12 version worked but the treat circles as holes could not be converted. Does anyone know what version or parameters of DXF should I use to export so it would not mess up the drawing? ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20180125/5a69bb6182a76.png [2]: /editor/20180125/5a69bb75493d6.png
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Can you send me your DXF to support@easyeda.com? I see your wrong picture it seems you want to bring the hole to the front ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20180125/5a69d3b459d6b.png
Pippos 6 years ago
The holes are not the problem. Its the import of the DXF file that messes up the curves and polygons of the lines. Please view carefully the two images. The left one was imported fine and but the right one the arcs, curves are all with hex weird shapes
Pippos 6 years ago
The problem was that the drawing from Fusion 360 generates a polyline and easyEDA import functions doesn't recognise that type of lines yet. If anyone comes across this problem before they will fix it just import it to AutoCAD or any other CAD app and explode the polylines and it will fix your problem.
Tutorials 6 years ago
It confirms is a bug, we will fix this in the future. thank you for your report
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi We have fixed this bug in next big version, it coming soon...
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice