You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Importing Net Names from Schematic are messed up
244 1
lynxlabeling 11 months ago
I have several nets identified by IN and OUT net connectors. At some point after editing the schematic, when trying to update the PCB, the PCB the update insists on changing the net names of the various component pins to different net names than those assigned in the schematic. This behavior appears to be a new bug. I didn't have a problem previously. I am currently using v2.0.31. I have tried renaming the nets in the schematic, and have even deleted the net connectors and placed entirely new ones. The update function insists on using the older incorrect net names. Nothing I do seems to erase this memory of what are possibly older net assignments. Besides fixing this bug, can you suggest a work around? UPDATE: If I update the schematic from the PCB, it says they both are the same. It is only updating the PCB from the schematic that is the problem. I can see how the nets for the traces can get messed up when updating, but the nets for the pads should always match the schematic nets.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 11 months ago
Hello, if after converting the schematic diagram to PCB, the network of PCB pad is inconsistent with the network of the pins of the schematic diagram, I suggest you try to replace the schematic diagram after deleting this network, and then import and update the PCB again to see whether this method has effect. If it still does not work, we suggest you try to update to EASYEDA PRO 2.0.31, the latest version. I hope you find these tips helpful and have a nice day~
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice