You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Importing WRL or OBJ models failing
384 6
James M. 1 year ago
Since the last update, I've been unable to create new 3D models.  I've tried several models in WRL and OBJ formats, some new, some are models I've used in the past and successfully used to create new models.  There is no specific error, it just says "Load failed!".  If I close that window, but leave the same "Save as 3D Model" window open, and click "Add file", a window quickly pops up and vanishes.  Nothing else happens. Anyone have this issue or a work around? UPDATE:  I've tried on 3 different computers 4 different models and 2 different accounts.  Still can't make any new 3D models.
Comments
kubik88 1 year ago
I´ve got same problem. New 3D models (brand new or old 3D models in WRL I´ve got in my library) cannot be add. Just say: "Load Failed".
kosenkovk79 1 year ago
I have the same problem, when creating a new 3D model of a component, I specify the location of the .WRL file, it seems like the download starts, but after a 30 second wait, the message "load error" appears. The offline version of EasyEDA behaves similarly, it is not possible to load a 3D model.
andyfierman 1 year ago
@jameslmorehead, This topic needs to be changed to the Bug Report Category.
kosenkovk79 1 year ago
The WRL files are now loading, but the generated 3D model has no coloring, just grayscale. Is it possible to fix this problem?
James M. 1 year ago
I just tried it again with a couple models.  Everything is grey, but atleast there is the object there.
UserSupport 1 year ago
hi that is the 3D converter server down, it fixed when we find out
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice