You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Improve PCB Printing for Color on black
1309 2
lynxlabeling 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: Improve PCB printing for color on black background How would you like the feature to work? Currently, if the PCB uses a black background and the user prints it, he has two options - full color or black on white background. It would be very useful to add a third option - full color on white background. Alternatively, change the existing full color option to automatically use a white background. Why is this feature important to you? The current behavior makes no sense. When printing, one prints features onto the paper. One does not print the background color on the paper unless printing a photograph. The way color printing works currently, the paper is filled with black. To work around this problem, one has to change the background color of the PCB to white, then is forced to save it before it can be printed. Then the background color has to be changed back again after printing. I see no reason for ever printing the background color. In that case, simply change the option to not print the background color. If there is some reason for doing so, then please add a third option to **not** print the background color.
Comments
myedauser 6 years ago
I would support this one too.
AndresVR 6 years ago
I absolutely support this
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice