You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Inch to mm
616 6
Ikerion 1 year ago
<span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">Hi!</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">I started using Easyeda Pro version. There is no way I can set the</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">program to handle each measurement unit in mm format. This operation</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">was very easy to do in the standard version, but now I'm stuck in the</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">new version. I read the tutorial website, but they don't cover this.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">It would be important for me to know this. Thanks for the help.</span><br> <br> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">Thanks!</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">David Antal</span>
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Does this not do it? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/q305RVFugcId2ZCGOdfVuvFFgMi68lz4zsbtEtvp.png)
UserSupport 1 year ago
hi the schematic and symbol doesn't have mm unit, you don't need to care about the unit, if you just want to create a drawing symol, please caculate the unit size at other tools first, we will improve it in the future
Racham 1 year ago
I have this issue when setting the font size for a part in the schematic editor, the font size is in inches instead of mm. Millimeters is the world-wide standard for fonts. Please add this feature in the Schematic/Symbol section of settings or make millimeters the default. This change will be much appreciated by everyone using the PRO version. Thanks!
renants2 1 year ago
I agree with Racham
pmrleite 7 months ago
In fact this is very important and will be, as @racham said, appreciated by all!
UserSupport 6 months ago
@pmrleite it will be supported at v2.1 soon
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice