You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Incomplete connection, please check
375 7
Erik Jensen 2 years ago
My layout was finished when I had to order at JLCPCB, I saw that some components was not "JLCPCB SMD" = Yes. So many components was change so they where status Yes. Then I had to replace the components in the allready made layout. But some ratlines nets will not change even through the connection is in the layout. What do I do to remove the errors? BR Erik
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Try saving, closing and reopening.
Erik Jensen 2 years ago
Thank you for the advice, but it did not help.
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi please check the track's net
andyfierman 2 years ago
@kosancrisplant.eje, Open the PCB Design Manager, refresh the DRC tab. Check the warnings. Open the Nets tab and click on each net with an X beside it. This will highlight the net. Then check the warning messages in the lower left of the DM panel. Check that you have rebuilt any copper areas that you are using and that they are all connected to each other and not just to the nearest pad on the same net.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@kosancrisplant.eje, Your project is private so only you can see it. Can you share your project?
Erik Jensen 2 years ago
@andyfierman issues are solved. When I changed the components the track net for some reason changed names. When I manually changed the names to be correct, the faults dissapeared. Thank you for your help.
andyfierman 2 years ago
I'm guessing that this is because you changed the Footprints directly in the PCB (which is not recommended) and not by changing the Footprint to Symbol assignments in the Schematic and then doing Update PCB... or Import Changes...
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice