You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Increase Footprint Manager and Library Manager preview window
515 3
miggarc 5 years ago
Hello The Footprint Manager and Library Manager preview windows are too small. Their size should be increased. When components have more than a dozen of pins, we can not view them all on a reasonable size. I know, on Footprint Manager, they can be zoomed in but, with the currently available area, this is not viable . Even if we expand Footprint Manager or Library Manager window, the preview size stays the same. Thanks in advance,
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi we can't enlarge the preview window too much, because it will make the dialog bigger , and the small screen such as 1366x768 can not show it well any more.
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport Does anybody use 1366x768 any more ?   Most people are migrating to 4k this year
mixkef 5 years ago
Hi. First i have to say that i'm impressed by all the work done in a "free" program. I was amazed to see all these features you have implemented that in some cases are even more functional than multi KUSD EDA programs . Now regarding the issue you mention i did notice that actually preview is too small . Imagine a designer seeing a component and not knowing if it's footprint is correct or is actually the part he is looking . Some EDA programs even use a small measuring tool to confirm dimensions . While others have even a 3D preview of part . Now the answer you can find is by observing how other programs solve that problem . I personally like what Proteus and EasyPc do in that situation . I also find very handy how componentsearchengine presents a part . Selection can be a 2 step process . 1\. Locate part in table \. 2\. Examine in Preview \.It's really a crucial point that you must  not neglect to solve \. A schematic work is mainly library creation and part check \. So easy \,fast part selection and library organization are the key points in a efficient  Schematic drawing program\. The rest is solved by some nets .I was amazed when i show that you have KICAD , EAGLE, ALTIUM import functions. All these for free !!!. Anyhow keep up the good work .
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice