You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Insert image, lower layer.
737 9
alpargus 5 years ago
``` It is impossible for me to insert an image in the botton layer. When trying in any way the project is blocked. I can insert the images perfectly in top layer. It happens to me with firefox and chrome. Any ideas? Thank you ``` ``` The solution is to wait a little longer than normal. ```
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
What happens if you insert it into the top layer then swap it onto the bottom layer?
alpargus 5 years ago
``` The same. It only happens to me on a computer, it can be a lack of ram. Waiting is solved. ```
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi I don't get your point. Are you mean you can't import the image to the bottom layer? but it works at my side. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MRjav1Qx8yQqVYuXHtvwb8XkS6zErtrNwi9UPBWX.png) You can change to bottom layer first and import the image, or import it to top layer, and then select it and change its layer to bottom at the right-hand panel.
alpargus 5 years ago
The same ![Captura de pantalla 2018-09-09 a la(s) 17.21.51.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/sDesLbQLeNzUkSffYNDDXsB5jV4fGQozDWQjAag1.png)
andyfierman 5 years ago
@alpargus, Are you saying that: 1) you **can** import or move an image onto the bottom layer but that you have to wait a very long time? Or: 2) you **cannot** import or move an image onto the bottom layer?
andyfierman 5 years ago
Can you upload a copy of your image somewhere so we can try importing it here?
alpargus 5 years ago
@andyfierman 1. it happens with any image. But no problem, i can wait.  :-)
andyfierman 5 years ago
@alpargus, Thanks for the clarification.
UserSupport 5 years ago
please send your image to me support@easyeda.com, that seem the picture is too complicate please import the image to top silk layer first. we are trying to improve the import image will cause the editor stopping issue now. thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice