You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Is there a way to snap text on the grid?
1383 5
martin 9 years ago
I'm probably just missing something, but I haven't found a way to snap text to the grid on the silk layer...?
Comments
dillon 9 years ago
Hi, No way now. But it is easy to realize this . We create some codes to make text unsnaped, just need to remove these codes. But the team like text un snap. Both PCB and schematic, text will move in very small step. When the users need this, we will provide it. you just need a second vote. :) Thanks.
oleg.evsegneev 6 years ago
What about text snapping? It's a useful option, so please implement it.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Text in a text box in the Schematic Editor snaps to the grid. Text in a text box in the PCB Lib and the PCB Editors snaps to the grid. What other text would you like to have snap to the grid? 1. Schematic symbol pin numbering in the symbol editor? 2. Schematic symbol pin naming in the symbol editor? 3. Schematic symbol prefix in the schematic editor? 4. Schematic symbol name in the schematic editor? 5. PCB Footprint prefix in the PCB editor?
martin 6 years ago
I think consistency is really what's needed. The Snap option should apply equally to all objects; the user is free to use Alt for finer control, or even turn it off. This way, all options are available, and behaviour is predictable.
dillon 6 years ago
@Martin Next version, we will accept this. Some months ago, I told you that It is hard to move
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice