You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Issues: UI with graphics tablet + offline logins
470 0
g__l 2 years ago
I'm a new EasyEDA user, also new to PCB design software, but I'm massively impressed by the software overall.  However I use a graphics tablet instead of a mouse (I'm an artist and stopped using mice decades ago), and some parts of the UI are really annoying to use with it: The big issue is that graphics tablet pens do not click as precisely as mice - often on the down clicks, once the pen is lowered to the tablet and then removed (left-clicks are usually made with the pen tip), there is a little unintentional x/y coordinate movement.  Graphics tablet aware programs like Photoshop have tuned for these click inaccuracies, making them a joy to use.  But mouse-centric applications like EasyEDA make a mess off it - you end up constantly accidentally moving selected items when you don't mean too. The solution is to allow a small 'dead zone', where object/node movement is not engaged after a click unless the mouse cursor moves more than a few pixels away from the click position (ideally this should be configurable).  This takes the slight pen click movement into account. Another issue \(made worse by the click movement\) is selecting nodes of wires\, solid regions\, copper fill areas etc\.  Clicks on these nodes have to be super\-precise\, else you end up moving the entire shape rather than just the node you clicked on\.  This happen to me \_all the time\_\, eg\. I'm constantly accidentally moving copper fill areas around when I just wanted to move a node and missed clicking it by 1 pixel\.  Again\, please make a wider 'hit area' for nodes so they are more easily selected\. General UI: please indicate locked objects with a different colour, or another visual effect.  Right now it is confusing when you cannot move an item, but have forgotten it was locked. PCB view snapping seems broken:  often, nodes of objects snap to one spacing, then when selecting and dragging them again, they snap to a slightly different spacing.  As a result it's hard to get truly square regions, as each node often snaps to a different spacing than the others (repeated selection/dragging usually works, but not always). Finally, non-UI: logins with email/password are never saved in hybrid offline mode.  Worse, old-school captchas (select matching pics) are often popped up, which is super-annoying for offline mode.  Please remember logins, and remove captchas (or at least update them to the new version, which is mostly automatic and does not require image selection).
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice