You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Issues with snapping with Measure tool
361 4
drewtstew 1 year ago
In the past week or two, something has happened so that, when using Measure, the tool no longer snaps to the origin points/center points of objects.  There used to be a little white dot that would show up when you hovered over the center of an object and the measure tool would snap to that, but I don't see that white dot anymore and the measure tool doesn't want to snap where the white dot should be.  I checked in the settings tabs and there doesn't seem to be a setting regarding this, how can I get it to work like how it used to again?  Thanks
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi if you re-open the PCB does it works again?
drewtstew 10 months ago
No.  Funny, I am still having this problem a year later, googled the issue, and my own post came up. I was just working on a PCB and it WAS snapping to the center of objects, but then it literally just stopped doing that.  Now the measure tool can't find the center of the same objects that it was working on five seconds earlier.  I tried closing and reopening the file, that didn't work.  The only thing I did was to click the 3D view button to see how the board was looking.  Closing that didn't fix it, closing the EDA program didn't fix it. Is there a hotkey that turns it on and off that maybe I'm hitting by accident?
drewtstew 10 months ago
The only way I can get it to work is if I lock the items I'm measuring from/between
drewtstew 10 months ago
Never mind that, even locking them has stopped it from working.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice