You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Keep Out Area - between two circles - Autorouter
397 8
MiniMax 2 years ago
Hello, I need to create a "keep out" area for the autorouter. Normally this is done creating a solid region as "cutout". But how can I create such a solid region between two circles? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/zHrGUbBX1FEqAtqvd2KHlawRWDMYye2PBf70cGwu.png) regards
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
You could use a solid region set to Solid ( or maybe No Solid) and set to a unique  net name. Note that if you use Solid Area set to Cutout, that creates a hole in the PCB. In either case you may need to delete the region after you have completed and checked the PCB.
MiniMax 2 years ago
@andyfierman but how to create a "band" (marked area, area between the two circles) of solid region? Seems to be impossible ... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ET1SAVNTDBYlCWliBWkAbsgLjA1mUJGVsU1lg7Oo.png)
andyfierman 2 years ago
You want to be able to autoroute in the area inside the inner circle and in the area outside the outer circle but not in the marked annulus?
MiniMax 2 years ago
@andyfierman only in the inner circle and exclude the region marked ...
andyfierman 2 years ago
So what's happening outside the outer circle?
andyfierman 2 years ago
Try this? 1. Define a circular Board Outline of the diameter of the outer circle; 2. Draw a Circle of the inner diameter then right-click > Convert to Solid Region;  3. Then set it to No Solid and assign it a unique net name;  4. Copy it onto the bottom layer;  5. Then place your components inside it; 6. Run the Autorouter.
MiniMax 2 years ago
@andyfierman Thank you. I tried to do as you mentioned but without success. I will try again with a more simple layout and will post my result here in the next days.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@MiniMax, I'm still not sure that I have the right picture in my head of what you want to achieve. Any chance of uploading a sketch to clarify?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice