You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Keep disconnect from account
1828 9
chan48969999 6 years ago
Keep showing please login when drawing schematic and proceed order. When saving schematic after a while and show please login. I am using google account. This apply to JLCPCB, every few hours need to relogin. I've clear my browser cookies for all related website. Didnt encounter with older version but encounter many times since newer version released.
Comments
chan48969999 6 years ago
When i posting this problem, it show Webpage not available but it appear in forum.
jan.tichavsky 6 years ago
Yep, also have to relogin several times per day. Sometimes I stay logged for couple hours, other times soon after logging in it says I'm not logged in anymore. Using Google account as well. In the old version I didn't have such problems and could work whole day, even couple days after single log in.
chan48969999 6 years ago
Yes, older version no such issue. New version it keep logout, and keep restart new session, It is annoying when u press ctrl+s, it ask you to login, or restart new session or both.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi Can you tell me how long the account will auto logout? we need to repeat this issue. we are investigating it. thank you
junlakan67 6 years ago
@Tutorials  about 1-2 hours.
junlakan67 6 years ago
You can login in other page of EasyEDA like explore,homepage.
Gerardo Trejo-Larin 2 years ago
Same issue here with newest standalone version and explorer home page. Remember Me is not really working.
Mikhail_Igonin 2 years ago
same issue. ver. 6.4.31. And it started after I install new version
Laurent FARGUES 2 years ago
Yep it is a real pain to relogin every couples of hours! Does the option clic "remember me" works?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice