You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
KuBuntu does not display the contents of the EasyEDA login window
455 7
michal-jab 1 year ago
Hello, i installed EasyEDA on KuBuntu (Ubuntu with KDE) and after booting it I can't login. The "Account" window opens and the window has a white background. There is nothing where I can enter my data and log in. Is there a way to fix this?
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
By "installed EasyEDA" do you mean you installed a local copy of the Desktop Client?
kenneth931 1 year ago
Same for me, as of yesterday. Windows 10, desktop client. I tried to reinstall the program but it didn't fix it.
michal-jab 1 year ago
@andyfierman Exactly right, I installed the STA version on the Desktop. When I click on "Try Pro Edition", a window pops up and there is a message, but when I click login, the title of the window changes to "Account" and only a white screen is left.
michal-jab 1 year ago
When I click on "Try Pro Edition", a window pops up and there is a message, but when I click login, the title of the window changes to "Account" and only a white screen is left. <br> <br> <br> 157 / 5 000 <br> ## Wyniki tłumaczenia <br> <br> When I click on "Try Pro Edition", a window pops up and there is a message, but when I click login, the title of the window changes to "Account" and only a white screen is left.
michal-jab 1 year ago
Can anybody check out "easyeda-linux-x64-6.4.7.zip" for me? :)
UserSupport 1 year ago
@kenneth931 @michal-jab any chance to change your network? I can open the login page, it works good when you got the white page, please press F12 to check the console or network tab, if any errors, please let us know ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oD4iCF9P7Peau2VrqodYf2wx2okk4titwm0KKlbE.png)
michal-jab 1 year ago
OK, it just started working on its own. Thank you :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice