You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Label-changing on cut-paste
1222 1
mchahn 8 years ago
I have a problem with labels changing when copying/cutting and pasting. I'm not saying the program is wrong, this is a feature request. Some examples ... 1) If I select a bunch of net labels and copy-paste, it changes the labels. If I copy ADDR0 to ADDR15 it pastes them as ADDR16 to ADDR31. I have to go through them one-by-one and change them back to ADDR0 to ADDR15. 2) If I cut a PCBLIB part and paste it then all the pin numbers change to all be one number. Once again I have to go through and manually change all the pin numbers. Maybe there could be a cut/copy/paste that doesn't change anything? Maybe with a ctrl, shift, or alt key? Also, it would be nice to be able to auto-number new net labels with the same numbers I've used before. The auto-numbering uses the largest number on the page but I wish it would just use the last one created and add one. This would allow me to auto-create ADDR0 to ADDR15 even though I've used those before. As I said, this is just a feature request.
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
Hi Mchahn, Welcome to EasyEDA. I can see that there is an issue with your point (1) about copying and pasting netnames. I think you are right, you need to have the option to copy and renumber or to copy and retain the numbering. If you can copy and paste whilst retaining the numbering then it is a trivial task to recreate new instances of numbered busses simply by using copy and paste. I have raised a Feature request for this. However, I do not see the problem with your point (2) that the pad numbering is changed when copying and pasting pads whilst editing a PCB Lib (a PCB footprint). If you need more pads in a footprint - for example when editing a 14 pin DIP package to create a 16 pin - then those new pads **must** have different numbers from those already there. It does not make sense to have a PCB footprint which has two pads at physically different positions having the same number.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice