You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Large assembly mode
825 4
alphonse 6 years ago
Short feature request: I would want a "large assembly mode" available, that could include multiple pcb´s and schematics, but that could also allow inter-connection between the two. Possibly even auto-router thru multiple pcbs, using edge-connectors (perpendicular pcb intersection) or thru-hole pins (parallel pcb´s). Extended request: (relating stacked pcb´s) The requested "feature" should also be able to generate a secondary pcb on a project, to be used as a "pcb flatcable" of sorts, to locally increase pcb layers and utilizable surface area, leaving standard pin-holes for inter-pcb connection. This should function like the current layers do, except you would be able to populate 2x top and 2x bottom inside the sub-pcb, and the factory output would generate two cards, possibly with break-slots in between. Personal note, to more in detail explain the request; It is often very hard for me to cram all the necessary components (and the corresponding nets) into the required physical size (footprint or cylindrical volume), witch often forces me to use multiple cards in a stack (or sometimes a prism-shape) to access more volume and surface area on same footprint space. It also allows for components on all 4 (or more) sides), witch makes a small project very tiny if used efficiently.. However, setting this up today is not a simple task, constantly switching between cad and web-ui, creating edge connectors and other inter-pcb links and keep track of nets, pin orders and PCB sides thru multiple cards is pretty much a nightmare in terms of workload.
Comments
alphonse 6 years ago
![A "simple" graphical representation][1] [1]: /editor/20170801/597f70eb8c57d.png
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi, We support multiple schematics in one project.but we don't support autoroute in multiple PCBs. And the big project is hard to make the good experience for users by the browser. We maybe will not support the large assembly mode. thanks.
alphonse 6 years ago
A large assembly mode would be incredibly annoying when users are making "simple" pcb´s, i fully agree with you there. I do respect the councils decisions, however a larger assembly mode could be available as an option on top of current system, that you could create a "new project" or "new large assembly project", so one wouldnt have to enforce it on ALL users. :) Thank you for your time and patience in this matter! Sincerely H
Tutorials 6 years ago
@alphonse Yes We understand your request, We will consider about that, thank you very much.:)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice