You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Layers disappeared
465 5
analogguy 3 years ago
Thanks to all, I found the info under Document Tutorial ---Layers and objects Tool and the trick is **the pencil must be on a layer that is hidden** and then one can turn the layer on and off.  If the pencil is not on that layer you can't make the layer reappear (eye won't turn on) . All is well I ordered boards alst night and they had a sale on them.
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Check that you have not hidden them in the floating Layers tool palette.
andyfierman 3 years ago
If you really have deleted the layers (it would actually be quite hard to do that by accident) then you can look back through your Historical Records: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/O9Ckb2oFtiBFSQWtV84WvdsgnXB9y4VTcP15ZOpJ.png)
analogguy 3 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks for the quick reply. I see the **layers and objects pallet** at the top of the screen. I am not familiar with the term you used.  Is it a menu someplace on the screen?  There is only an "eye" showing for the top silk screen. How does one turn this "eye" on and off? I looked at the historical record screen as I found info about that in the tutorials but was afraid to click on that. It has only one entrance in the record and it warns that if you click on it you may loose what I have left. Thamks for the help
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; Yes it is that eye who controls rather to display the layer or not so if you click on the eye the layer will disappear and the eye will disappear as well to leave its place empty so another click on the same empty place will make the layer appear again and the eye as well. :) ![layers.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KAWj2FyEjw9L1gjraQQ8zVeP9d1FkUza1F24ZRJr.jpeg)
andyfierman 3 years ago
@analogguy, Sorry, yes as JLCPCBSupport has just explained it's the little eye on the **layers and objects palette**.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice