You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Layout PCB is missing a connection that exists on schematics
410 4
YigalB 1 year ago
I am using an ESP32-WEMOS device on schematics. One of the pins, 3.3V, is connected on schematics, no error reported. It cab also seen connected properly on the "net pins" list. After updating the PCB, all pins are connected well, and routed well, with no errors. But this specific pin is just not connected, and it doesn't have the thin line that represents un-routed net. When the mouse hoovers on it it shows $$6808, instead of 3.3V as it should. The pin name is 3.3V. I have done few trials, including only characters names (e.g. aaa), or even use the VCC symbol from EasyEDA. No matter what I tried, the pin was just impossible to route. I also tried looking into the properties of the symbol in the schematics - this signal had similar definitions as other signal. Any idea how to make this pin routable on PCB? Are there any reports I can generate from the EasyEDA so I could share for debug?
Comments
YigalB 1 year ago
One more thing: I found "export to netlist" under file option. After exporting I can see that the net is there and connected correctly: \*SIGNAL\* AAA R10.2 U1.3.3V U3.1 U2.1 R8.2 R5.2 So it seems that something is wrong at the PCB stage.
andyfierman 1 year ago
Your project is private so only you can see it to comment on it. Please provide a link to a public project or at least screenshots to illustrate the issues you are asking about.
YigalB 1 year ago
I solved the problem, although I am not sure what it was. I deleted the symbol from the pcb portion and from the schematics. Than I add it to the schematics and re-generated the pcb. Suddenly it worked.
Markus_ee 1 year ago
You can always change the net name on any pin/pad of any component. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/wEY1dacmWkXYEEC0ZozrR1MM8mOKUrKhunJiRlSs.png) However, "update PCB" overwrites every time this net name if it is named differently on a schematic. Regards, Markus Virtanen HW / Electronics Designer
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice