You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Layout specific measurements and items
201 1
billy jack newman 10 months ago
I need some help, I didn't pay attention nor did i know what i was doing and i orders some pcb boards  that will not work for anything. I am trying to layout a 30 pin esp8266 node mcu which is not in the easyeda  searches. the pins on my esp8266 are wider then the esp32, and only have 15 pins per side. how to i just place 2 female header pin strops on board but ensure they are the proper distance apart and the holes line up. maybe a video how to be precise will help, i honestly don't know schematics so i am over my head but I at least know what components I am using and why. if anyone can take the time to help me or point me in the right direction for good tutorials that would be great. thanks.
Comments
andyfierman 10 months ago
Get the datasheets for the 15 pin header strips to check their pin spacing. Check that the pin spacing matches the pins on your module. Measure and note the row spacing on the module that you have. Set the grid in the PCB Editor to the row spacing of the headers. Place one strip at one vertex (XY crossing point) in the grid. Lock it in place. Place the second one at the next vertex. Lock it in place. Your header strips are now in the correct positions. You can check this from the grid and using  the Measure or Dimension tools in the PCB Editor. Now you can set the grid to whatever size is convenient for the rest of your PCB layout. You can also set the Origin where you wish. For information about grid and origin settings and locking components please refer to the main Tutorial.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice