You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Libraries in Pro Version
639 3
mixkef 1 year ago
Hi, I understood the concept of your parts organization and structure . My question is related to personal libraries. Is it only possible to save to cloud ?. Can we just upload , download the whole personal folder with all symbols, footprints 3d models, devices . I would feel much more confident to know that my libraries are only locally stored. Any solution ?.
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi Online editor only save the file to cloud, when we release the desktop client you can save all your data at local
mixkef 1 year ago
Hi, The program does what other programs costing many thousands  usd  do.It does that more efficiently .You can create new pcb in fraction of time .There are some  issues i see as weak points to start using the program replacing my licenses . 1\. NO desktop version 2\. NO clear policy for future upgrades\. 3\. Lack of any library manager \.How many clicks we need to move 20 parts from one library to another \.Or how easily can we change the schematic symbol in 20 parts .  Finally a local folder for libraries . 4.Specctra interface .The autorouter has several issues as i see. BUt i was amazed how easily one pickup a part from cloud library and use it and with 3d model included .
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi 1\. NO desktop version \>It is under testing\, will be release at v1\.7 2\. NO clear policy for future upgrades\. \>Free plan still exit 3\. Lack of any library manager \.How many clicks we need to move 20 parts from one library to another \.Or how easily can we change the schematic symbol in 20 parts .  Finally a local folder for libraries . \>The bottom panel Library is\,  you can use batch delete ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/BxZ7Pl9naCwDe5D8PZb2IWikgLkxkZwjnH9Pf3Fu.png) 4.Specctra interface .The autorouter has several issues as i see. \>It is on the plan\, and the autorouter is developing too\, at v1\.8 will has a better improvement
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice