You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
List of bugs
1223 1
terryjmyers 6 years ago
Ok..so here is a list only because I didn't want to spam this forum with individual items.  In the past when I've submitted issues in a list form, each item was addresses individually.  I appreciate the very quick and thorough response times from your development team!  Keep up the good work and let's make this product the best! Bugs in PCB editor: 1. Undo (or cntrl-Z) does not work after changing grid size.  pressing cntrl-Z three times undoes the grid size change. 2. Grouping / Ungrouping doesn't seem to work at all.  I want to be able to group my sub modules (10 components relating to a particular PCB feature), so that I can just move them around as a group.  But I'm unable to do this at all. 3. When placing a VIA near a track it will usually display the yellow X meaning its too close, but really..its not.  Because if you CUT the track then PASTE it, the yellow X disappears.  To reproduce: 1. Set units to mm. 2. Set Design rules to the following: 0.152, 0.152, 0.152, 0.152, 0.254, 0.305. 3.  Create a TopLayer track in the shape of a square 2.5mm in a side 4.  Place a VIA inside (0.62mm diameter, 0.3mm hole 5. Yellow box appears 6. CUT the square track, then PASTE it back into relative position 7. Yellow box disappears 8. Note that you can also get rid of the yellow X by saving, closing out, and reopening the layout after step d above 4. Changing properties and pressing ENTER doesn't seem to work reliably.  To reproduce: 1. Create a 0.9mm wide track 2. Press ESC to deselect and change tools to pointer.  Select the track 3.  In Track Properties should be: "0.9mm".  Type "1" and press ENTER 4.  Nothing happens (most of the time) 5. Note that if you "play around with it" long enough it starts to behave properly(i.e. typing a new value and pressing TAB properly changes the width as expected, typing a new value and clicking out of the box with the mouse changes the width as expected, etc).  The same thing happens when you try to change the grid size (not reliably reproduce able) Suggestions or things that aren't bugs..just unexpected behavior 1. If you CUT a component, then PASTE it, it treats it like a new component and changes the prefix.  I can understand COPY then PASTE doing this, but not CUT and PASTE 2. The new feature of double clicking a track in schematic or PCB layout and opening the properties panel is not really efficient.  I liked the previous versions behavior of adding or deleting a vertices.  At the very least it should ONLY open the dialog box or ONLY add/delete a vertices.  The fact that it does both is...not really appropriate.  Besides, when you select a track, the track properties is already on the right side, whey would anyone want to open an additional dialog box with the same information?? Using Google chrome is browser
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
hi terryjmyers, thanks for the report. 1.Issue confirmed, will fix at next release. 2.Group / Ungroup only for one package or separate items to group for a package. not for grouping as a area. [https://docs.easyeda.com/en/PCB/PCB-Tools/index.html#Group-Ungroup](https://docs.easyeda.com/en/PCB/PCB-Tools/index.html#Group-Ungroup) 3.At present, the real-time DRC error only can show the latest one, if you place anything after the yellow X, it will disappear, you need to check all the DRC errors at design manager, we don't support all the DRC errors be shown all the time, because of that will make the PCB layout performance to slow down, when we solve the performance problem, we will support it to show all the time. 4.Confirmed at Linux- Chrome, will fix it at next release. 5.This option will be supported in the future. the suggestion: 1.It is a known issue of the PCB, it is working at the schematic. will be fixed. 2.It will be fixed at next release. thank you for your report. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice