You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Load Failed! error on adding a component from the Library
732 6
manu1296 2 years ago
Hi there!. I found this error message while working on a project on the online editor. So I tried the desktop version, still got the same issue. No new components can be added. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2UHVxnq9UnC38iwiGqSA6iHfgLViOU08jSar8VtW.png) Thanks! Emanuel
Comments
ssewell 2 years ago
I'm having this exact same issue as well. EasyEDA(standard) 6.4.25 running the local version. Looks like it may be a backend issue.
cocus 2 years ago
I'm having the same issue as well, running it on my web browser (Chrome 97.0.4692.71 and soon to be updated) and EasyEDA (standard) v6.4.30
cocus 2 years ago
I must add that I checked the developer console, and no errors were shown, and every time I search, I see a post request to "search" and it returns a 200 OK, not sure what's going on
cocus 2 years ago
The actual response of the post is the following: > \{"success":false\,"code":400\,"message":"\{\"error\":\{\"root\_cause\":\[\{\"type\":\"parsing\_exception\"\,\"reason\":\"\[term\] query does not support \[uuid\]\"\,\"line\":1\,\"col\":656\}\]\,\"type\":\"parsing\_exception\"\,\"reason\":\"\[term\] query does not support \[uuid\]\"\,\"line\":1\,\"col\":656\}\,\"status\":400\}"\} And what it posted: > type: 3 > doctype[]: 2 > returnListStyle: classifyarr > wd: pic16f627 > version: 6.4.30 I searched for pic16f627 as shown.
alexpuhtin 2 years ago
``` And I have such a problem. Stopped finding components. EasyEDA desktop version v6.4.29 ```
cocus 2 years ago
It's fixed for me now!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice