You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Load failure - Easyeda
797 14
Rafael Matos 1 year ago
Hi there, is anyone else getting this error? I was literally working on something, the software crashed, closed open again and im getting this ''load failure'' error and none of my projects are showing on the list of open or total projects!
Comments
andreisalauyou 1 year ago
I have the same problem :(
engb2k 1 year ago
Same here, it does not load the list of "All Projects" nor updates the PCB from the schematic. It does load the individual files though.
escaperoomsupplier 1 year ago
I have the same problem now.![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/AiOpFrFxGptwJ5EodF326ZP7GOMoD1gy02Iyxncz.png)
evs.dstc 1 year ago
same thing, but my colleague's account doesn't have this problem.
Rafael Matos 1 year ago
Ok, it looks like it might be a problem on their servers! For precaution I came here to the website and then on the right top corner clicked on my photo and then ''personal workspace'' all my projects show there, so i downloaded all of them as a backup!
xxx1den1xxx 1 year ago
same problem
adrirobot 1 year ago
same problem
matthew.chan 1 year ago
Same problem, both my personal account and the company account show load failure when trying to import changes from schematic to PCB, try on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Bjerknez 1 year ago
Same here too...
ROHYS 1 year ago
smae to you
Bjerknez 1 year ago
Does someone from easyeda read in this forum?
h.eskin 1 year ago
> @rafaelmatos90 For precaution **I came here to the website and then on the right top corner clicked on my photo and then ''personal workspace'' all my projects show there, so i downloaded all of them as a backup!** Wow-- great advice here! This works!  I'm downloading all my projects right now. thank you!!
h.eskin 1 year ago
It seems to be back working now.  I can now breath again! Good lesson to back up all our work!
escaperoomsupplier 1 year ago
``` it's already working for me ```
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice