You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Local Auto Router is "Checking"
690 3
AustinHoule 6 years ago
Hello, I have never been able to use the Cloud Auto Router on my computer because the Local Auto Router is stuck "Checking".  I can't run the Auto Router until it's finished, but... it has never finished.  I have tried Auto Routing on other computers and it works fine.  I'd love to simply download the Local Router and use that, but my computer is too old to get the latest version of Chrome.  Any idea why this is or how to fix it?  Thanks! ![Screen shot](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nbjZ0B5Y6hg8mXQI6U4onROJXVzfcbC1f9dZEjLb.png)
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Can you install a newer version of Firefox instead? Why does your Mac not let you install an up to date version of Chrome? What constitutes "too old"?
AustinHoule 6 years ago
I went to try to download Firefox, but once again my computer is too old to download any version of it.  What I mean by too old is that Chrome/Firefox no longer supports the operating system that my computer runs (OS X 10.6.8).  So I really can't run my own Local Router.  Do you have any idea why the Cloud Router isn't working for me?
AustinHoule 6 years ago
Okay, I downloaded the Local Router on my other computer (the one that the Cloud Router already works on) and it worked just fine.  Originally I thought the Cloud Router was broken because it only got to about 50%, but I had the same results on the Local Router.  After rearranging a few things I got up to 90%, but it never finished.  I guess my design was just too complicated.  I did end up finishing the routing by hand, but with a few more vias and lengthy wires than I'd prefer.  Oh well.  I'm still not sure why the Cloud Router doesn't work on my Mac.  I'll manage for now.  Thanks for the help!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice