You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Local Auto-router can not finish routing...
2130 10
iskribis 5 years ago
The auto router can not finish the routing, it gets 90% and after a long time comes the dialog box telling ...."Due to the limitation of router server resources...." Waiting for a solution... Thanks a lot .... ![Captura de Tela (4).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PuYbZWHNRKwI65tExiqnOnz4d3BwI1qawUES2Vjt.png)![Captura de Tela (5).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dvzoKCGbuzI480J1UPuSWFzdhkHq8qYXqpfvjtz3.png)![Captura de Tela (6).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/0y9LpjYt65eCtuyKU7BzIEeimQIBzOHLl5F6VwT0.png)
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Please route th rest track manually, the auto-router is not good engouh now.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@iskribis, It would help the Autorouter if you put your graphics on the PCB silkscreen layers instead of on the top copper layer. From the screenshots, it also looks like you have set up the auto router so it cannot use the top copper layer. Try allowing routing on both top and bottom layers. Both of these changes would free up routing area. You may also like to square up the top left corner of the board outline? :)
iskribis 5 years ago
@andyfierman It's been a while since I used easy eda, I need to learn a lot ... thanks for your tips ... I'll try to use them ... thanks a lot Walter
andyfierman 5 years ago
A lot has changed... Even more has got better. :)
kuklin.alexey81 5 years ago
You can move or rotate some parts. Sometimes it may help.
iskribis 5 years ago
@kuklin.alexey81 I did it many times, but it does not work ... I have several layouts and none ends ... in the older versions it was more efficient ... Thanks for your trick.
UserSupport 5 years ago
We fixed it at v6.1 thanks
gerdmuller.de 5 years ago
Hello UserSupport, when will the version v6.1 be available? Thanks, Gerd
iskribis 5 years ago
@UserSupport ``` Thank you very much for the information and congratulations for the work, but we are in version 5.8.20 and and still does not work. Thanks... ```
UserSupport 5 years ago
sorry, I mean we will fix it at v6.1...
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice