You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Local autorouting "Connection closed"
2435 15
Andrea Esposito 4 years ago
Hi I have some issue in the last few days. I'm using win10, Chrome 79.0.3945.130 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit) and the latest binary autorouting. Very often, I don't know why, autorouting doesn't work. The warning "Connection closed" appears in the shell: > c:\EasyEDA-Router-v0.8.10>win64.bat > Auto Router now running... > \-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Connection established\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\- > Start routing... > Routing > \-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Connection closed\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\- I believe there is some communication problem between the binary and the browser. It is not a routing problem, is something related to sockets ... How can I solve it? thanks
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
if editor finish or stop routing, the command shell will show connection closed
@UserSupport I know this. But I noticed that sometimes I have to: 1\. press the "Cancel" button in the routing window 2\. do Control \+ C in the shell 3\. recall the routing to start the procedure again Until a few weeks ago I had no such problems...
Ronald Dehuysser 4 years ago
I also have this problem now - autorouter is not working at all. I saved a clone of my PCB when autorouting was working and now, in that cloned version, autorouting is not working anymore. What to do? Control+C of the local router in the shell does not help...
Try to press "Cancel" then re-route again!
scalesr1 4 years ago
I just posted a new Bug report but I can see that it is the same issue as you are all having. Does anyone have a resolution for this yet?
Miles Taylor 4 years ago
Thanks Andrea, your work-around got me going!  Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
GunhterRedox6943 4 years ago
Win64.bat say: **_Autorouter is running, please keep this window opening? and run the editor "Auto Router" function..._** **_??????????????????????????????????..._** **_\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Connection established\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-_** **_Start routing..._** **_\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Connection closed\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-_** same problem for me the "Auto Router is running ..." but nothing the connection closes directly after you press Start. locally or on the server, it no longer works. EsayEDA local V6.3.22, W10
UserSupport 4 years ago
@milestaylor999 @GunhterRedox6943 please try routing manually, using routing conflict as RoundTrack the auto router is not good. we will write our new auto router in the future. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/b1iIT6emjRKFEuTZ28FhxmjpDlNrFt6kaZl6OsJJ.png)
Hakan DONUK 4 years ago
I have been a victim of the same problem for a few days. Please, I would be glad if they find a solution. Thank you. Good work.
Natalie.sch 4 years ago
It does not work yet. Maybe someone has a solution.
Elettronic 3 years ago
To date there is always the same problem, but has anyone tried to use Linux with Auto Router?  Thank you very much for the attention
polonkailaszlo 3 years ago
The warning "Connection closed" appears in the shell when I use accented characters. Do not use accented or special characters.
WarEnd 3 years ago
Same problem to me. I try in windows 10 and ubuntu on linux. Still get connection closed. Its started after software update :(
andyfierman 3 years ago
@WarEnd, You have not given enough information for anyone to help you. Please read: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/How-to-ask-for-help-and-get-an-answer-71b17a40d15442349eaecbfae083e46a](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/How-to-ask-for-help-and-get-an-answer-71b17a40d15442349eaecbfae083e46a)
coromonadalix 3 years ago
Same thing here  the local auto router is closing after few seconds, very annoying,  installed java, installed firefox, done the about:config  needed options tried and retried   its always closing ....
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice