You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Lost default font and stange behavior on text modification
1221 8
rom1nux 5 years ago
Hello, I create a project and produce it without problem since 15 days, I got ten very good PCB. Now I need to do some changes so I create new project and clone schematic and PCB from previous to new (With V5.7.54) (Edit : I just test and I got the problem all my project) I try to made change in text of serigraphy but the behavior is strange and I lost the default font (The previous EasyEDA default font) For example if I only change one letter in text, the font is changed (take look on the image) Before : ![before.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lONOZHZQpqvwx17oJLAxJE6QLemrGJ5OrFoJhE9J.png) After : (I just add x in front of text and press enter.. all change : font, size, etc...) ![after.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DxzvaYYTsLNY366qOjV3EQemVv3uwcQ9hChG9KZt.png) I could not select default, I mean if I select default it's not the default font supply by EasyEDA before... I could not change the "line width" because of error message :  "Changing line width for silhouette font wont work" Please could you fix this bug quickly, I could not produce my PCB because I could not change a simple text... Thanks in advance Rom1nux Bug still exist on : Version : 5.7.54 Browser: Firefox 61.0.2 (64 bits) and Chrome 68.0.3440.106 (64 bits) Project : All my project, look at public "12V Battery Level"
Comments
jeromesurfs 5 years ago
Yes, this happens to me too. I am very new to EasyEDA (maybe 3 hours experience) so I haven't found the fix yet. I'm sure it's something that I'm doing wrong.  I hope someone suggests a fix soon. Thanks.
rom1nux 5 years ago
Hello Jeromesurfs, This bug appear in the new version (5.7.54), I never had this problem before, they seam to change the font management system and I think is buggous. EasyEDA team are quite reactive so wait and see. Have nice day
UserSupport 5 years ago
Please remove the space between xMCC and USB at present. for some special charaters, the dedault font can not display, then the editor will change to the other font For this space charater, we will fix it.
rom1nux 5 years ago
@UserSupport Thank you for your quick reply and your reactivity. The workaround you explain work, remove space from text keep the font ok, and I understand well the problem now, thanks to take time to explain what append. (I don't known if the "failsafe font strategy" is the good things, probably a message say "The character \ is not supported by \ font, please change text or change font" will be more self understandable but it's only my point of view.) For information, the "x" I had to "MCC USB-204-OEM" it's just a bug demonstration. I need to change the release version and date marked on PCB. I think you understand to not use space in text is not very convenient, I got very strong convention and constraints on PCB marking and I could not remove spaces from text. Hope you will fix it quickly I need to send my gerber to JLCPCB tomorrow :(... Subsidiary question : It's possible to return to previous version of EasyEDA ? In all case, thanks all the team for your great tool, support and reactivity. Have nice day
UserSupport 5 years ago
You can place two texts instead of this text at present we will fix it at next release
rom1nux 5 years ago
@UserSupport Yes, I'm currently doing this. Thanks for your help. Have nice day
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi we fixed this issue at v5.7.26, please update to this version. Thanks
rom1nux 5 years ago
Hello, Big THANKS to the team for your reactivity and efficiency. I just finished my BOM, I will send my PCB to production quiet just in time ! An other thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice