You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Lots of bugs since release 6.5.34
630 1
Prinkie Stonkie 8 months ago
## Ever since I updated to the latest release (6.5.34) a few months ago, I have been experiencing a lot of bugs with the Desktop Version of EasyEDA. ## The bugs I'm experiencing are: ## 1\. Auto\-Login sometimes doesn't work when opening/restarting app\. 2\. When zooming in/out in PCB editing mode the app freezes for a few seconds while reloading all Net\-Prefixes\, which can cause the whole app to be very laggy over time\. 3\. When checking for DRC Errors in PCB editor\, with large PCB designs the app crashes completely\, making the DRC Error checking unusable\. 4\. When going to 3D\-View for PCB\, many times only a view 3D models load\, and when waiting for the rest to load it frequently logs me out of the whole app\. 5\. Component placed at e\.g\. X1\.000 / Y1\.000 moves itself to X0\.999 / Y1\.001 after a Prefix update from Sheet\. 6\. When placing new components from Symbol\-library to Sheet\, when selecting the same component for a second time the Prefix changes the the default 'U?'\. For example\, when initially selecting a Resistor with 'R?' as Prefix\, and selecting it a second time after having selected a different component\, the Prefix of the Resistor changes to 'U?'\. 7\. Overall performance is bad with low frame\-rates\. - ## Are these bugs known, and will they be fixed soon? Thanks!
Comments
haidy_easyeda 8 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1">Hello,Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting.</font> If you want to log in automatically, check "remember me". ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MklhwZTW4DSkNZ8dBAE5AgnEChMMLvLh0auFEGgA.png) You can try to install the editor on the C disk, and turn off the firewall and anti-virus software when you use it, which will make it more smooth. If you do not want the device to be automatically assigned a text number when it is placed, you can uncheck it in the Settings. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yJjngok763m4tid2WMlXx4M9ISV9uNJEHn6ffu5p.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice