You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Major BUG: Components not fully updated
252 3
daxliniere 1 year ago
I have been having no end of trouble trying to change the PCB footprint of some existing components. After much investigation, I can see that there is a bug in EE. I have even swapped out the components in the Schematic, then run Design>Update PCB to no avail. I have also tried forcing an update by selecting Update From Library in both Schematic and PCB workspaces. In a last-ditch effort, I even CTRL+F5 refreshed the page. Every time, the parts still end up using the wrong footprint. How soon can we get a fix for this and the other bugs I've flagged, please? This forum is very quiet. Happy to provide any further information required. All the best, Dax Liniere. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GCs8hX7gwntlLyDXBkbDmPj6xHGt0XI99exmuRzW.png)
Comments
daxliniere 1 year ago
Okay, I have some more information for you. It might be that the bug is occurring in the part manager in the way the footprint is associated with the schematic part. In the screen capture below, you can see that the part indicates it is using footprint **DL-CONN-SCREW_2P-P5.08**, but in actual fact it is using **CONN\-TH\_2P\-P5\.08\_DB128L\-5\.08\-2P\-OG\-S**, as shown when I click to edit the footprint. This part started as an LCSC part and I modified the pinout (reversing pin order and moving the pin 1 quadrant marker). ![EEDA_LibsNotUpdated.gif](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2xKnMJ3IyYNZjIIjG0LDk4dUpvR6hIIIDbY3HSPA.gif)
daxliniere 1 year ago
At first I thought this might have been related to changing the Footprint using the keyboard, as opposed to selecting a different footprint using the manager, but even when I use the manager, once a symbol has been placed on the schematic, it's footprint will not change in PCB view. I've also noticed that if you edit a footprint after placing a schematic symbol, if you ever choose Update PCB again, it will revert to the old PCB footprint. HOWEVER, if you select the footprint in PCB view and run Update From Library, the edited footprint is loaded correctly.
UserSupport 1 year ago
hi if you update a footprint graphic, you need to update symbol part at schematic at : design - update component from library or right-click this part and update from library, or re-bind footprint at schematic at footprint manager if you still met this issue, you can send your project to support#easyeda.com, we will have look
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice