You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Hide by shortcut (or auto hide) all bars and panels, maximizing working space area ...
679 10
Guest 4 years ago
Hi Even when we have a big, really high resolution display, we want maximum space for work and, this is true, specially in CAD software. **Feature request:** I know we can hide side panels, but there's no shortcut. Please give us the chance to **Hide all panels, top bar, ruler and even left vertical bar**, **through **shortcut or**, very **preferably, auto hide** **(if fast). The left vertical bar (not the panel) and top bar don't hide at all, always staying there. Thanks in advance, Miguel Garcia
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Early versions of EasyEDA had the option to hide the top tool bar. It was removed because too many people hid the top tool bar by accident and then, because many people do not read the Tutorials before using the tool, did not know how to make it visible again. :)
Guest 4 years ago
Hi Electronics CAD are for technical/engineering people, not for technically "disabled" ones. If technical/engineering people do not know how find solutions, they are in the wrong area. For real technical/engineering people the question is if be the bar will work again in 30 seconds or 3 minutes, and not if they can correct the problem. So, in my opinion, the top bar should hide or auto hide again. This is a very important feauture, unless easyEDA thinks they will have people from Humanities or Linguistics areas working with their CAD. Don't get me wrong, I don't think electronics is the only valuable area. I just think each one is specialized in what it is. Thanks in advance
Guest 4 years ago
Simple way to give us this option and avoid surprises : Enabling hide all panels and bars through a **keyboard shortcut not configured by default.** If the bar disappears is because the user assigned a keyboard shortcut to this function, and he/she knows what it's doing.
Guest 4 years ago
This is an example of how minimal my DesignSaprk PCB (from RS) can go. Most of Electronics CAD permit this. EasyEDA will lose serious users if will not allow, at least, nearly full screen in its Software and Browser. ![DesignSpark-PCB.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/0nKCtRJ2CDgLmPVt4fkesyYKNy5hfsQgsNgnaUOa.jpeg)
dillon 4 years ago
At present, you can use F11 to full screen.  We maybe provide a better way for profession users. to be easier or profession ?
Guest 4 years ago
@dillon , I'm using the Desktop Software, not the browser. There, F11 is not available... Byu the way, do you know any keyboard shortcut to hide panels ? Thanks in advance
MikeDB 4 years ago
I also ask for this for the Desktop Software.  The Firefox browser version is far too clunky. Also whilst doing this, allow all the control stuff to be slid onto the second monitor most professionals use.
Guest 4 years ago
@MikeDB " allow all the control stuff to be slid onto the second" This would be really a must ...
cjohnson 4 years ago
@MikeDB Agree, really hope adding multi monitor functionality is coming
MikeDB 4 years ago
EasyEDA is driving me to the verge of buying one of those ultra-wide gaming monitors but I'd really prefer to use my existing pair of monitors if I can.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice