You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Maximum simulations reached
1386 7
johnmayqwerty 7 years ago
Hi, for the past three days I get the message that says I've reached my maximum daily simulations - I may have gone over the first day, but shouldn't it have reset by now?
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
after 24hours
fviganego.volta 6 years ago
I had the same problem with the very first sim and I had NOT used easyeda since a week or more. Pls solve the problem\|\!
lec5146 6 years ago
HI, With this new version, I can't simulate anything. First the simalation works only one time, then I got the message "maximum daily simulation capacity exceeded. please try again another day" !!! I try another day and .... got the save problem. Second, I don't find any waveform simulation results. I just have the simulation results window which shows that the DC operating point are right but the transient simulation seems to be not done. ????????????????
Tutorials 6 years ago
@lec5146 @fviganego.volta please ignore the error message, we change the rule to 5 minutes per time, 15 users at the same time. please wait 5 minutes to continue. thanks.
mschua 6 years ago
Hi, Ever since the new version came online I can't find any waveforms either. I also just have the simulation results window. I simulated yesterday and everything just was fine. Thanks.
toozie21 6 years ago
I seem to be having simulation issues as well for stuff that used to simulate fine.
Sbroderick 6 years ago
I am getting the maximum simulations reached, yet I haven't run a simulation successfully today. Interesting, when I simulate the sheet, I just get a debug report (no indication of success or failure and no output). If I simulate the project, I get the maximum daily limit reached.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice