You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Menus Open When Not Needed
466 0
chrisgr99 6 years ago
I could put this as a feature request but it affects the user so often it's really a user interface bug. The menus open when you move the mouse over them, not when you click on them like normal menus.  When open they obscure the workspace and take an extra action to close.  I'd say over 99 percent of the time I see an open menu it was due to this bug, not because I wanted the menu. I very frequently need to move the mouse to the tab bar of the browser to refer to other documents.  When the pointer passes over any OpenEDA menu, even very fast, the menu flies open, stays open, and does not automatically close when the pointer returns to OpenEDA.  It's necessary to click the background to close it. This causes a lot of unnecessary user distraction and inconvenience. Working with toolbars It's rarely necessary to open a menu.  It would be no problem to have to click on a menu to open it when really needed. There are two ways to fix it: \- Require a click on a menu to open it\. \- Or at least delay auto opening a menu for a fraction of a second and don't open the menu if the mouse has departed the area of the menu before the end of that time\. If you want to keep the default UI the same then make one of these behaviors a user settable option. (Or is there an option for this?  If so I couldn't find it.)
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice