You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Merging tracks
3112 14
seppo.pietarinen 6 years ago
Hi, I've been struggling with this for quite some time. If I create one track in a 45 degree angle I can easily move the 45 degree portion horizontally. But if I make the 45 degree portion in two separate segments then I cannot move it anymore. Is there a way to merge segments as if it was drawn as one segment? [Please see this video][1] Thanks a lot for the great tool and PCB service! Seppo [1]: https://file.io/exBldD
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
Hi, Please make sure your version is V4.8.5 , we remove this feature in the new version.
Hi Dillon! Thanks for the reply. The video was shot in V4.8.5. [I made another video that shows the issue more clearly.][1] Thanks! Seppo [1]: https://file.io/a57a3W
Guest 6 years ago
Thanks, we think this should be a feature, we will make it a better in the later version
Thanks, that would be awesome! It's my biggest pain point with EasyEDA right now. Seppo
Tutorials 6 years ago
@seppo.pietarinen Hi Can you give me a GIF? I can't watch your video, I would like to add this to todo list, but I don't know to describe. Because I can merge the segment as bellow. thanks. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170821/599a3cbccdc3b.gif
Hi, ![Here's a gif.][1] [1]: /editor/20170821/599aacc7694a9.gif
Tutorials 6 years ago
hi Got it thanks
oomek 4 years ago
It's been a year since the last post and this issue is still present, any chance for a fix, or a tool that allows to merge overlapping track nodes?
andyfierman 4 years ago
@oomek, If both tracks have the same net name then they will merge if one is drawn to join an existing track. Here's a way to merge two tracks: 1. Assume there are two track segments and to distinguish them we shall call them segmentA and segmentB;  2. Set **Routing Conflict** to **Ignore**;  3. Both segments **must** have the same **net name**;  4. Join segmentA and segmentB so that the end points exactly overlap;  5. Draw a new track, which we shall call segmentC, starting exactly on the join of segmentA and segmentB and ending so that segment C exactly overlaps and extends along segmentA or segmentB by more than one track width.
oomek 4 years ago
That worked perfectly. I've had set the routing conflict to Block. Thank you for the tutorial.
oomek 4 years ago
Grammar correction: I had the routing conflict set to **block** before, after setting it to ignore and following your tutorial I have succesfully merged the track segments.
jemski 2 years ago
I'm still unable to merge two broken segments with the same NET. There must be a hotkey or something but I can't find it. Once a bunch of segments get separated they stay that way! It's driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.
andyfierman 2 years ago
Do you mean that the trace segments cannot be joined together or that you can join them but the segments stay separate instead of merging into one longer single trace? Please post some images or an animated gif to illustrate your issue.
Markus_ee 2 years ago
Hi! I also suggest using rough snapping grid. You make many mistakes if you use too fine snapping grid. I suggest to start from 1.27mm and an alternate is 0.635mm. Grid size 2.54mm Regards, Markus Virtanen HW / Electronics Designer
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice