You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Message; Incomplete connection
249 2
Talamona 3 years ago
Bonjour, Quand je lance "CHECK DRC" Il m'informe "Incomplete connection", comment savoir ou est le probleme sur le PCB? \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ Hello, When I run "CHECK DRC" It informs me "Incomplete connection", how do I know where the problem is on the PCB?
Comments
Markus_ee 3 years ago
Hi! Press on that error mark and it shows at the bottom what components pad is not connected to other components pads. Alternatively you can publish your project so that we can review the error ourselves. Methods off making your project public is here on the forum. Just use search. Regards, Markus Virtanen HW / Electronics Designer
Talamona 3 years ago
Bonjour, Merci pour votre réponse, je suis débutant et ne parle pas anglais, voila pourquoi je progresse très difficilement, J'ai effectivement cliquer sur la croix rouge et vu la liste des composants, j'ai refait manuellement les pistes (GND), avec la touche "W", Cordialement, jmt \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ Hello, <br> Thank you for your answer, I am a beginner and do not speak English, that is why I have difficulty progressing, I actually click on the red cross and saw the list of components, I manually remade the tracks (GND), with the "W" key, <br> Regards, jmt
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice