You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Messages count says 99+ and shows deleted messages in list but All messages on PC is empty!
275 4
andyfierman 1 year ago
Last week, I deleted all the messages in my Inbox from my PC. Now the Messages count still shows 99+ messages and lists several of the messages that I have deleted: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/62bBZS50yxXZtvgTWtELkWqxBEF4rmMuWMWVHRFF.png) On my Android phone **User Center > Messages** shows More and when I click on it there are many more messages to delete but I cannot see them on the PC! * This just gets worse: I can not see these messages on my PC to delete them **and** even though I can see them on my Android phone there is no **X** button or any other way to delete the messages! ![20220720_173325.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lcA0bUL80NXXXXJdXnA600OFm16ZHxE5AKQpKoNm.jpeg) Press More... ![Screenshot_20220720-173422_Chrome.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iqFhO0XpRGuHsSDq6kzIVkDqWx4YBiZ9iUZeP0Bz.jpeg)
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi the counts still there?
andyfierman 1 year ago
I think you maybe misunderstand the problem. * On my PC I have messages that I cannot see so I cannot delete them. * On my Android phone I have messages that I can see but there is no way to delete them. **On my PC** I have messages that I have read and want to delete, for example the messages shown here from _laurentdg_ and _benjaminds_ but which are not shown on my PC; ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DzWgqlwQxg8PLg9p0Gg2yqeExCtrfmaYPZKp5CuF.png) If I click on View all messages then I get this: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hle6uJjYomzx95tgUKQoXvZbF7QRpesAZOgZAqVD.png) As you can see, if messages on my PC are shown I can delete them using the X delete button. But there are messages that are not shown on my PC and, as shown above, under the message that I **can** see, there is no "**More**" button to click that would show them so that I could then delete them. **On my Android phone:** I have a message that I can see but there are more messages that are not shown: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GRNhGCFrctJpQuTHFk9yB4EiGMwwU7oabhFsWYpz.png) If I click the **More** button then I can see them but because there is no **X** delete button, I cannot delete them: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/bYS1jD81gcYpzygrVr0CCRyUQnXlrR8O8JYLMgOx.png)
UserSupport 1 year ago
Got it, we will have a look
daxliniere 1 year ago
I'm seeing the same issue. I have 0 messages in my Unread folder, but I can still see a red '1' flag on my notifications icon at the top of this window. There was one here, too, even with an empty Unread folder, but now that I've navigated to a different page and then returned, that red flag has been removed as expected: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YR8z4flU6KU1TGcvR72fy7gRxXpNbl2mjqKamP0l.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice