You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Mirror a PCB
249 2
s_fr 1 year ago
Hey Guys. I made a PCB, a backlight for an electric Kart, and I drew it left sided, but obviously I also need the same PCB for the right side. Is there a solution to mirror my whole PCB in EasyEDA Pro? It would also do the trick if I can mirror my gerber files. <br> Regards
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Bit difficult to say definitely as you have not posted any images or link to a public project but... If it's through hole then just fit it upside down with the components soldered so that they are on what was originally the bottom of the board? If there are any components that cannot be fitted like this (for example, 8 pin DIP devices) or silkscreen text that forms part of the panel then you have a bigger redesign job anyway.
s_fr 1 year ago
Well I think I found the best solution as there are not that much parts on my pcb, I simply copied all the parts and placed it on the same place on the back side as they are on the front. Therefore I only have to place one order at JLCPCB, get my 5 PCBs and only place the components on the side I need. I think the result is pretty decent, the only downside is, that the THT Connector Pins are Mirrored but thats not really a big deal for me. <br> Regards ![lh.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/q185czCDQKvj9dQkHy6TfbIC3Jf6kCBFOUCNd8Xn.jpeg)![rh.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5wpNFzEJdLH3fBRJ2XYb2X0YLrquYrBS4vI6LZNQ.jpeg)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice