You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Solved Missing net in Design rules(Net Rule)
225 4
Peter Sellers 10 months ago
Hi, for some reason the Net Earth is missing as you can see in the below screen shots. Any suggestion on how to solve this are welcome. Thanks Peter <br> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OgGWLA8gmmGM7dAuYC295vETbWHPMlivQ05VYtC5.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1s0n8ksNak38VPsncMZLDZUPelWbR1KLAAneYgde.png)
Comments
How to ask for help and get an answer? Are no one able to help me? I also have problem with "Rebuild copper" function. It is not acting according to the design rules made in the project. Please help me.
andyfierman 10 months ago
@kosancrisplant.eje, Sorry but I can't help on this one, I'm not familiar enough with EasyEDA Pro.
Thank you for an answer andyfierman. Hopefully @support will start to be helpful. I can add some more info. Today I discovered that some of the net classes I made with only one net had come back although I deleted them. Then I tried to delete them again, but when I went into the "Design Rule" they had not disappeared - they came back. So support now is the time where you get into this case, please.
Just now I discovered the Delete menu, could this be the way to get rid of Net Classes, I hope so ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/M1sXFqaJY2bhumYpLasjOHJbo79EuQKROXOx5aZc.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice