You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
More than one netlabel is found in net
3488 7
Takumi Ito 4 years ago
I got a error like this and I can not figure the problem. I was once able to generate a PCB and I wanted to update so I went back and changed it and tried to update. After getting the error I tried undone the change but still its giving me an error. What can possibly  be wrong? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ZXpdAEulpNqON131DuE0UatqAcUDTWrFIbLBg6HB.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/SGYlURvsyRm5cKDsEV1laY2rx3PpfAwh7oy6L2uK.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QcEionLEeRlu4rzGrE3cBExSGaziD0ElUE2acbob.png)
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Check the net in the schematic and look for more than one, different net label on the same net. All the net labels on a net should have the same name.
TomPilot 4 years ago
This is a Bug of the newest Update. Before this update all was working fine. I have old projects that I wanted to route again, what was working, is now not working anymore. I don't know to fix this hints. There are other new bugs that wasn't in the version before this. This Update was a few steps back, and not forward :-) Maybe I will switch to KiCad, because of more and more bugs.
TomPilot 4 years ago
Also since 1 year they announced "Offline" functionality, but there is no Offline mode. In the latest version they wrote a line that "now" Offline is possible, but I can not find it (not a good sign). I've also no answer from the Support. I think, really Offline functionality will never come. The PCBs are good, but the EasyEDA Software is more and more worse. This is also a reason why I should switch to KiCAD. The workflow of KiCAD is a little bit worse, but less bugs... and real "Offline" working :-)
UserSupport 4 years ago
More than one net label is found in net isn't a bug. it is a feature, that is mention you to know a wire has multiple nets. sometimes users will add different net labels accidentally on one wire and that cause incorrect PCB routing, that makes checking schematic difficult. if you design it on purpose, you just need to ignore it. EasyEDA supports multiple net labels on one wire, but not recommend. for example: +5V should not connect to GND normally, if your design needing it, just ignore it, it is a warning, not error. the VCC is out of wire, it has a error. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HK4vMrN7Eg4Rg3lhAfnO0z5V6Z6VLpQ113gyUdNU.png) for Offline mode, the project offline desktop client will be release two weeks later. please wait a while.
UserSupport 4 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/eSp1QjkpUZ2NkBbTAnYtGiEJ26mLrOA6spmDXzf3.png) [https://easyeda.com/page/update-record](https://easyeda.com/page/update-record)
mtiutiu 4 years ago
Yes it's a feature which has confused me a little bit also. Oh and I find this saying "it's a feature not a bug" so funny ( sorry I'm not trying to be rude here or to upset anyone but I work in a software company and I hear it a lot but sometimes I find it as an excuse from the developers that's why it's funny for me. Oh and I'm not trying to say that here's the same thing). I know that this is off topic but I'm very curious too about that offline client version. Like very-very curious. I am also a KiCAD user and I know what that really means and KiCAD improved a lot btw in the last years.
TomPilot 4 years ago
Sorry if that seemed a little rude. But I mean, there's no way to turn that "feature" off, and it worked fine in the version before that. I need several Net Labels because it's easier for the design. And as I have now seen, "Offline" work was subsequently removed from the Changes list of the last version. I understand that "customer retention" and "business espionage" is so much easier with a cloud as if all the work and ideas were lying on the customer's hard drive, but the "cloud" work is not good, because if something is wrong with the servers, you might not be able to do anything for days. And as it looks, offline was announced for over 1 year (because many users want it), now it seems to be completely cancelled. About KiCAD: KiCAD is like windows, it works, but not user friendly. It's complicated. EasyEDA is like MacOS, easy and has a "logical" Workflow. This reminds me of the Blender 3D beginnings, horrible User Interface. But the developers changed everything, and now Blender 3D has one of the best and flexible GUI of the market. The main Problem are the 4 extra steps you need to reach the PCB Layout. EasyEDA has merged Schematic Items and Footprints perfectly (it can not be easier). And the "Space" for rotate and "Mouse Click" and Route logic is also perfect. They do all things right... but "Cloud" only. That's very and often annoying.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice