You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
More Beta Feedback - 3.10.2
1171 4
IBNobody 7 years ago
Reference component: http://pastebin.com/p8gJXCF8 - I can't wait for the slot tool. It makes my projects look so much better. - The slot hole length/angle piece is still difficult to use. It requires too much math. It would be better if I could specify the starting X/Y, the ending X/Y, the diameter of the slot, and the width of the annular ring. This makes it so that I do not have to hand-calculate the hypotenuse (slot length) and angles. Also, the slot X/Y should be set to the starting X/Y not the middle of the slot. - When opening "search components and modules" for the first time, it should select a schematic lib or package view by default. Instead, it opens to a blank screen (nothing selected). - Add an OPEN option to the main menu to let us open schematics/PCBs rather than using the leftmost frame. Use a dialog similar to the "search components and modules" dialog. Feedback for things still broken in the beta AND in the existing released code: - When in trace place mode (or many other modes), the middle mouse button doubles as a left click and right click. This anchors the trace as well as letting you drag the view around. It should not anchor the trace. - Sometimes when I place my origin using the origin placement tool, it does not place the origin exactly where I click. In the reference component, set the snap to 5mil and experiment with placing the origin at the centerpoint of some of the holes or pads. You will find that the system has trouble placing the origin at the center of the hole or pad and will offset the origin by 5 mil in either the X or Y direction. The end result is that the hole or pad used at a reference is not at 0,0 but at 0,-5.
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, It think the normal case is not use start X/Y and ending X/Y, should be our case. because the Package pdf just told the solt width and height. right? "search components and modules" blank page, yes, we will add some hot compoents why can buy from EasyEDA, >Add an OPEN option to the main menu to let us open schematics/PCBs rather than using the leftmost frame. Yes, we try to make it better, but your suggestion is not perfect. There are lots of users can't find their project from the left drop down list.
dillon 7 years ago
>When in trace place mode (or many other modes), the middle mouse button doubles as a left click and right click. This anchors the trace as well as letting you drag the view around. It should not anchor the trace We design from right click for drag/pan mode, you should use right key for that. For orign point, I can see the problem. Thanks
support 7 years ago
For orign point, we found the problem, it is not a bug, because there is a sanp size You should unsnap or set a small snap size to set the (0,0)
IBNobody 7 years ago
@support > You should unsnap or set a small snap size to set the (0,0) I have disabled snap, and I have tried a snap size of 0.1 mil, and I have tried a grid size of 10 mil (smallest). I have tried all of these in every combination. I have not gotten it to work. Whenever I try to set the origin to be at the the hole I want (current location = (375,0)), the origin is off by +/- 5. And I have found the problem. It is the EasyEDA file schema. The Head.X / Head.Y and Canvas.X / Canvas.Y variables only accept integers. In order to set my origin to (375,0), X must be set to 437.5 but it gets rounded up to 438. Is it possible to edit the schema to allow these numbers to be floating point? { "head": { "docType": "4", "editorVersion": "3.10.4", "c_para": { "package": "MX-ALPS-RGB-SK6812-AIO_Beta1", "pre": "SW?", "Contributor": "timistof", "sourceId": "6smEWewpH", "timeStamp": "1476160395" }, "x": 438, "y": 300 }, "canvas": "CA~1000~1000~#000000~yes~#FFFFFF~2.5~1000~1000~line~0.01~mil~1~45~visible~0.1~438~300",
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice