You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Move Trace as-is if both ends are connected to parts being moved
588 5
EdHayes3 2 years ago
I have a problem I constantly run into. If I'm moving a bunch of parts by selecting them and dragging them, the trace which connects them deforms as only the ends move along with the parts.. It would be nice if 1. When dragging parts 2. Find connected traces 3. If all parts of traces are connected only to the parts that are being dragged 4. Make the entire trace move as-is, without deforming. This would be of GREAT help. Thanks!
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
You can use arrow key to move the parts
EdHayes3 2 years ago
I'd like the traces that are attached to them to move with the parts. The use case: If I have a bunch of parts I've already linked together with traces, and I need some space next to them, I need to move the group. But it's very difficult to do so because I have to pretty much re-connect them all, which takes quite a bit of time.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@EdHayes3, Can you post an animated gif to illustrate this point? Thanks.
EdHayes3 2 years ago
Here's a few examples of trying to drag groups of objects, and the unintended consequences. Sorry I'm not an expert at this GIF making/converting. ![Screen Recording 2021-06-24 at 10.50.13 AM, Jun 24 (3).gif](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Bk71lenak1L3L1uAV2Jaq1ykxyF87Vv1672EUKFF.gif)
andyfierman 2 years ago
@EdHayes3, @UserSupport, That's fine. It shows the issue very well thanks. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice