You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Moving selection of components breaks connections
349 7
daxliniere 1 year ago
Hi all, I'll first admit that I'm very new to EasyEDA. However, I've found an issue that if you select several components and attempt to move them together, the connections between the components becomes broken. Firstly, can anyone else confirm this behaviour in the online (STD) version? I'm running Chrome on Windows 10. Secondly, is there a tool to fix this or will I have to correct every connection manually? <br> Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas, Dax.
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
images? if you move the objects in one time, they should move together
andyfierman 1 year ago
Hi Dax, I saw your PM but for some reason can't reply to it... I can't work out what's going wrong. Can you make and share the link to a public version of a project that demonstrates this behaviour? Are you sure you are using the Wire and not the Line tool? I don't think that's this is the problem but just as a thought: try turning off any ad blocking you may have on?
daxliniere 1 year ago
Hey UserSupport and Andy. Thanks for your replies. For some reason, this forum doesn't send or display notifications when a reply is posted. I'm certain I wasn't using the line tool, as sometimes connections worked, sometimes they didn't. I've since started the project again and haven't seen the same issue. I will keep an eye on this and if it comes up again I'll take notes on the exact circumstances. One thing I haven't been doing as much is moving a selection of components with the keyboard arrow keys. Perhaps related? Maybe it's a combination of that and where the wires are snapping to? Maybe some point were not on grid snap points? I couldn't say for certain. All the best, Dax.
daxliniere 1 year ago
Also strange is that I've changed my avatar to a photo, yet I still have the generic dude illustration.
daxliniere 1 year ago
(On the forum)
andyfierman 1 year ago
@daxliniere, Is it possible that you accidentally entered the DRAG mode by hitting the D Hotkey?
daxliniere 1 year ago
Thanks Andy. I don't think it's likely, but I have to say that's not a mode I was aware of. Drag mode solves the problem I mentioned in response to another user's post about not being able to zoom where you want to. However, the UI/UX expert in me has to flag that this mode should absolutely have its own toolbar button next to the zoom buttons. I didn't even know it existed and I looked all over the toolbar for a way to active drag mode that didn't require a middle mouse button. (Which is what I use when I have my mouse connected to my laptop.)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice